Electric Track Vehicle (ETV)
Fast, secure and gentle transport of medical goods
Increase productivity and reduce cost. Achieve fast ROI within 2-3 years.
By reducing manual delivery, staff can concentrate more on patients. Improve hygiene in hospital.
Consistent, Fast and In-time availability of items.
- Large loading capacity container up to 30kg, which is twice bigger than the other similar products.
- Equipped with adjustable cargo retaining board and test tube rack.
- Self-leveling swivel basket that ensure liquids remain horizontal during transport.
- Mechanical lock and E- Password ensure the object security.
- Front and rear infrared sensors to avoid collision risk.
- Advance HPS2.0 Hybrid Power Double Drive technology more stable and energy saving.
- In case of power failure, the vehicles will
- automatically switch to “battery mode” without power interruption.
- Enables a 25% lower energy consumption.
- Environment friendly and sustainable transport solution.
- Antimicrobial ABS material for body of the vehicle that can greatly reduce the risk of cross infection.
- Each container is equipped with UV-C radiation disinfection.
- Effectively meet the hygienic standards of modern hospitals.
- Use of high-strength Aluminum alloy rail tracks rather than copper tracks reduce 34% travel noise.
- Anodic oxide surface finish make it decorative, durable and corrosion-resistant.
- More silent and comfortable surrounding for patients to sleep.
- Quiet transport, moving sound is below 50 decibels.
- High flatness, durable and stable.
- Tracks consist of horizontal, vertical and curved rails.
- Equipped with 13.2 color LCD touch screen.
- Audio & light (signal) indicator for arrival and departure.
- One-key dispatch and one-key to recall if wrong sending.
- User-friendly interface.
Internal swivel box
6L, ≈ 180pcs test bar
L426 × W313 × H349 (mm)
L602 × H344 × W481 (mm)
Ultraviolet (UVC) disinfection
Minimum opening size of shaft