Electric Track Vehicle (ETV)
System For Library
Intelligent, Reliable and Collaborative Logistics Transport System
Processes of Returning, Sorting and Transporting Books
Automated Book Return System
Delivery to Final Location
Increase productivity, save time and reduce operational cost.
Eliminate human errors while performing routine library works.
Achieve fast ROI within 2-3 years.
Flexible track network design to meet the requirements of library within the available space.
Automatic Electric Track Vehicle
- Automatic loading and unloading.
- Seamless docking with sorting system.
- Max payload 15kg.
- Continuous transport efficiency up to 1800 books/hour. Compared with similar trolley, the ratio is reduced by 35% and efficiency is increased by 50%.
Manual Electric Track Vehicle
- Open top, manual loading and unloading
- Max Payload 25Kg.
- Pendulum horizontal structure ensure that books and other items in the box are always in upright position when the truck is moving upside down.